Saturday, July 31, 2010

Today's 'Scope

Georgia Nichols:
Relations with partners and close friends are definitely at odds today. Actually, this is not a good day to try to flesh things out and get to the bottom of something. You wont' be successful. You'll become irritated with others and vice versa. Why even bother? Go relax at the beach. You can enjoy this day!



Real Life Report
I didn't make it to the beach but I did manage to relax on the sofa for a good part of the afternoon... After elbowing my way through the Saturday farmers' market crowd I was quite pooped. Buying over-priced organic stuff is tiring.

PS - I should probably explain the pic - Prince Chaz is having a coffee down at the BrickWorks. Maybe he's giggling because he's standing so close to Jamie Kennedy...



No comments:

Post a Comment