Friday, April 30, 2010

Friday, April 30, 2010


Today's Horoscope

Georgia Nichols:
Keep up your insane, busy pace because you have no choice. This is not the time to stay at home. Short trips, wheeling and dealing, buying and selling, plus increased reading, writing and studying keep you on the go! "I think I can, I think I can, I think I can."

Sally Brompton
:
You will find yourself in the company of people whose interests coincide with your own today and that’s great because there are certain things you can’t do by yourself. Together though you’ll make a formidable team.


Real Life Report
I am the Little Engine That Could... I am the Little Engine That Could... am the Little Engine That Could...While my pace is relatively tortoise-like today, I AM thinking that instead of ordering in a pizza tonight, me and the fella should get outta the house and order pizza on a patio!

No comments:

Post a Comment