Saturday, May 1, 2010

Saturday, May 1, 2010



Today's Horoscope

Georgia Nichols:
Others will definitely notice you today for some reason. You're out there flying your colours! Your enthusiasm and joy for living are very apparent. Just make sure people notice you for the reasons you want them to, and not for something you would rather keep private. Hmmm?

Sally Brompton
:
Listen to your inner voice and act immediately on what it tells you. That is the only advice you need and if you follow it you’ll look back on this weekend as the one when you finally took control of your life.


Real Life Report
My inner voice told me to buy the $50 Camper shoes while visiting my dear friend in the 905. I'm guessing that my enthusiasm and joy for living was very apparent at point of purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment