Thursday, May 6, 2010

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Today's Horoscope

Georgia Nichols:
You might feel tuned into your psychic vibes today, and this could well be the case. Or, you might be completely out in left field. It's hard to say. Just enjoy the ride and postpone important decisions until tomorrow. (That's what I would do.) Nevertheless, your gut instincts might be telling you something.

Sally Brompton
:
If you have got something arduous planned you are strongly advised to cancel it. You just won’t have the energy or the motivation to make a success of it. Everyone needs some down time – and you need yours right now.


Real Life Report
My instincts are telling me to 'enjoy some down time' and celebrate that I am 3 months away...from eating bon-bons (at least before I get to burp and feed for 12 more months.)I did however, 'enjoy the ride' down the 401 today for a little work-related road trip in my boss' giant SUV.

No comments:

Post a Comment