Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Tuesday, May 4, 2010


Today's Horoscope

Georgia Nichols:
Squabbles with siblings, daily contacts, and coworkers can easily break out today. (You need this like a fish needs a bicycle.) The curious thing is that most squabbles are actually misunderstandings. But it's so hard to put yourself in somebody else's wedgies, isn't it? And of course, vice versa. Don't tempt the fates. Avoid touchy discussions today.

Sally Brompton
:
There is a great deal of energy in your chart at the moment but you need to find ways to release it constructively. Focus on physical activities like exercise and household chores. You’ll get a huge amount done.


Real Life Report
It's midday and I'm squabble-free so far...But I could always call my brother and bug him about Mother's Day stuff. Meanwhile, I think that Sally's just trying to get me to do the damn vacuuming!

No comments:

Post a Comment